Information for Faculty, Staff & Librarians
Last updated Friday, April 9, 2021.
On this page, you’ll find resources for UTM faculty, staff and librarians. For information about COVID-19 health and safety protocols, please visit the COVID-19 information page.
On this page:
Resources and information for faculty, instructors, librarians, library staff and teaching assistants to support teaching and online learning.
- UTM TLC: Teaching & Learning Collaboration
- UTM Robert Gillespie Academic Skills Centre
- Resources to Support Teaching
- Programming for Instructors to Support Online/Remote Teaching
- COVID-19 Academic Continuity Strategy: 2020-2021
- UTM Library Service and Operations Updates
Resources, guidelines and information for researchers from UTM’s Office of V-P Research, U of T’s Division of the Vice-President, Research & Innovation and the Centre for Research & Innovation.
- Faculty request to access UTM research facilities
- UTM Library Service and Operations updates
- UTM Library: Remote Supports (Researchers)
- Reading Room and Remote Services
The main floor of the UTM Library is open, and offers access to computers, wi-fi and printers. Please visit the library website for information about booking computer workstations.
- HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS) offers digital access to more than 2.5-imillion books.
- Curbside Pickup Service is available for print books from the UTM stack collection that are not available through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service (ETAS). Students, faculty, and staff may place online orders for books, with curside pickups in the Link by the Library entrance available daily Monday to Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. More information is available on the UTM Library website.
Please visit the Library website for additional information about patron access to stack collections and curbside pickup, Hathi Trust ETAS collection, short term loan/ reserves, syllabi and textbooks.
- UTM guidelines and occupancy booking for common research areas
- Research Labs FAQ
- Resources for Researchers
- Guideline for Reopening Research Spaces
- COVID-19 Research & Innovation Updates
- COVID-19 Response Resources (secure SharePoint site)
- Principals for Research Recovery and Adaptation
UTM's I&ITS team offers remote support, tools and technology tips to help you keep safely connected while working from home.
- Update on I&ITS Services for the Fall term, including locations and hours for on-site and remote services
- Support services for UTM staff
- Support services for UTM faculty
- UTM I&ITS Remote Work Checklist
- UTM VPN service page (UTM I&ITS Services)
- Beware: COVID-19 Email Phishing Scams
- Protect Yourself Against Malware
Visit Working at U of T for the latest information about COVID-19 policies, guidelines and resources.
STILL HAVE COVID QUESTIONS? Submit a question here or refer to the following pages for more details: