Virtual Recruitment Events for U of T Students
This page will be populated and updated regularly with information about recruiters hoping to attract U of T students to learn more about their programs and opportunities. Note: All times listed are EST. (Updated as of January 14, 2022)
DHL Information Session
DHL is the world's leading logistics company with 400,000 people in over 220 countries and territories working every day to Connect People & Improve Lives.
Target Audience: This event will target 4th year or Recent Graduates. This is event is also open to ALL U of T students in any program and year of study who would like to learn more about DHL.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
Career Centre Drop-In Hours
Ask us anything that's on your mind about careers or looking for a job.
- Register for the Career Centre Drop-In Hours - Jan. 19, 2022 11:00am-12:30pm
- Register for the Career Centre Drop-In Hours - Feb. 15, 2022 12:00pm-1:30pm
- Register for the Career Centre Drop-In Hours - Mar. 8, 2022 11:00am-12:30pm
Career Centre Networking Series: Health & Life Science
Hear from U of T alumni, who will share industry insights, talk about their career story and provide advice on career planning, job search and workplace success.
- January 19, 2022, 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Read more and register for the CCNS: Health & Life Science event
Get Experience Week – January 24-28, 2022
- Recruitment Event: On-Campus Opportunities – January 24, 2022
- Recruitment Event: Health & Life Science – January 25, 2022
- Recruitment Event: Summer Opportunities, Part 1 – January 26, 2022
- Recruitment Event: Technology – January 27, 2022
- Recruitment Event: Summer Opportunities, Part 2 – January 28, 2022
Royal Canadian Mounted Police Information Session
- Tuesday January 25, 2022, 11:00am-12:00pm
Have a question about our events and services?
Drop-In Hours: The Career Centre is open Monday - Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Live Chat: have a quick question? Feel free to chat with us Monday - Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
Want to advertise your event on this page? Contact Us