Connect directly with UTM talent by hosting an on-campus information session tailored to fit your recruitment needs.
- Showcase your organization and available positions in an interactive way
- Network with students to identify potential employees based on their demonstrated professional and interpersonal skills
- Attract talent to your organization from the top-ranked Canadian university on graduate employability (source)
Our fee is $150 plus HST. It covers full planning, venue and audio-visual booking, targeted promotion, student registration with attendance tracking, and two parking passes.
Payment for your session is done online after the event.
A standard session is typically 1.5 hours long and consists of:
- A recruitment style presentation with information about your organization, available positions, recruitment timelines and what you are looking for in an applicant
- Question & Answer
- Informal networking
Information sessions at UTM can also include resume critiques, mock interviews, or other activities. They are fully customizable to fit your recruitment needs.
Your recruitment timelines will best determine the timing of your session. We recommend scheduling your session in September to mid-October and in January to mid-February between Monday-Thursday.
We will reserve the most suitable venue for your session at University of Toronto Mississauga campus with complete audio-visual capabilities.
How to Prepare
Bring the following to the event:
- Recruitment presentation (USB stick works well)
- Roll-up banners or promotional materials that you wish displayed – brochures, pens, post-it notes etc.
- If you wish to order light refreshments for the attendees, place a catering order here. To access the full menu, click here.
- Please allow at least four business days to process your order.
We will provide up-to-date information on the number of registered students ahead of time to help you plan accordingly.
How to Arrange
Contact us at email@example.com.