Cell/Tissue Culture Facility
Updated June 14, 2019
The Cell/Tissue Culture Facility has two locations on campus:
- DV3092F is designated for biological containment level 1 work
- DV1074D is a newly renovated facility that meets all the requirements of biological containment Level 2
The purpose of these facilities is to provide researchers a shared resource necessary to carry out cell/ tissue culture based experiments, and to maintain and store experimental cell lines. The facility will be overseen by a research technician who will ensure a safe and clean environment and also provide customized services upon request.
- The facility rooms are accessible via key code or T-card, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Core facility technician is available Monday to Friday, 8:45am to 5pm.
Core Facility Technician
Department of Biology, Room DV4070
University of Toronto Mississauga
Facility Equipment, Consumables & Services:
For use of the facility equipment listed in the PDF below, please go to the Equipment Directory for contact information.
- Cell/Tissue Culture Facility Equipment, Consumables & Services List - Updated June 14, 2019