Academic Conflict Letter

Please fill out this form if you are a Varsity Athlete and you have an athletic competition that conflicts with an academic obligation. The Department of Recreation, Athletics and Wellness can provide you with a letter that verifies your involvement with a Varsity team and asks if your instructor will make an accommodation to help deal with this conflict. Ultimately, it is up to your instructor whether or not they will provide an accommodation. Accommodations may include, an extension, a make-up or alternative assignment or a reweigh of other assignments. 

Please fill out this form at least two weeks before a planned absence!

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.