How to Register
Whether as part of your own team or joining as a Free Agent, come out and play in UTM Intramurals!
Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis...so don't delay! Be sure to follow the registration instructions to guarantee your teams entry.
Register a Team (Virtual Leagues)
Follow these steps to register for virtual UTM Intramurals Leagues:
- Go to IMLeagues.com and 'Sign Up' if you don't have an account, make sure you select 'University of Toronto Mississauga' as your school/affiliation. If you already have an account, 'Login.'
- Navigate to the UTM Intramurals IMLeagues homepage and locate the league you are interested in participating in and create a team.
- NOTE: Esports League participants must create a team using their first and last name. Trivia League participants can create any team name that follows the Team Name Policy in the UTM Intramurals Handbook.
- All participants must email the UTM Intramurals Administration Staff (firstname.lastname@example.org) to finalize you registration in the league. Esports participants must include their Gamer Tag/ID and Trivia League must confirm their team name in this email.
- You will receive a email from the UTM Intramurals Adminstration Staff with details about the mandatory league meeting. You must attend the virtual league meeting as outline in the email.
Register a Team (In-Person Leagues)
Follow the 5 easy steps to REGISTER YOUR TEAM in our Sport Leagues:
- Find the league you would like to play in using our Sport Calendar or on IMLeagues.com
- Submit your Team Entry Form electronically to email@example.com, or in hardcopy to the RAWC program office (DV 0081).
- Attend the mandatory Team Captain's Meetings to ensure you get the best playing times for your team.
- Pay the Performance Bond at the RAWC Membership Service Desk
- Add your friends to your roster on IMLeagues – follow the IMLeagues Step-by-Step Team Registration guide for assistance
- Be ready to welcome any Free Agents!
Register as a Free Agent (In-Person Leagues)
Want to join a league and meet new friends? Want to be picked-up as a Free Agent? Follow the steps below:
- Create an account on IMLeagues.com and follow the Step-by-Step Participant Registration
- If you already have an account on IMLeagues, login to your account
- Click on the Registration tab in the top right corner and drop down menu will appear
- Click on 'Join as a Free Agent'
- Click on the sport specific league you are interested in playing
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining the league you are interested in playing
- Attend the Team Captain's Meeting
- This is a great opportunity to speak to team captains in the league about joining their team
Please Note: UTM Intramural staff will do our best for you to get assigned to a team, but we cannot guarantee that all Free Agents in a league pool will be picked up.