University of Toronto Tri-Campus Sports
Every year, student-athletes from UTSG, UTSC, and UTM join together to compete in the tri-campus sport program! Whether it's soccer, basketball, hockey, volleyball, ultimate or more, students have the opportunity to play their favourite sports while representing their campus.
The U of T Tri-Campus Sports program aims to provide students a competitive sport opportunity, allowing students to develop their sport skills through weekly team practices led by qualified coaches, while traveling across the three U of T campuses for friendly competition.
How Tri-Campus Sports work:
- Games are played on all three campuses, depending on sport
- Games are played once per week
- Teams practice once per week at UTM, working together as a team and developing sport skills led by coaches
How can I join?
- Attend open tryouts (see individual team pages with updated 2019-2020 tryout dates)
- Once selected, officially sign-up for the team on IMLeagues
- Bring the approriate athletic attire, depending on sport
Who can join?
- The UTM tri-campus teams are reserved for all current UTM students that are either full or part-time undergraduate and graduate students
How much will it cost me?
There is NO cost to participate in UTM's tri-campus teams! Transportation to and from games will be arranged and covered by the Athletic department.
Students must buy the official Under Armour team uniform to participate, which will be used on a three-to-four year cycle. Each uniform purchased comes with a complimentary UTM Eagles practice t-shirt. Individual team uniform prices will vary. All purchases can be made at the RAWC Membership Services desk.
For more information on the UTM tri-campus leagues, please contact the UTM Sports Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org