Championship T-shirt Design Contest
Ever wanted the chance to design a t-shirt? This is your chance to leave your mark and have a chance to win great prize pack worth up to $75.00!
UTM students are invited to share any designs that they can think of for next year’s UTM Intramurals Champions t-shirt through the entire month of March. UTM Intramurals T-shirt Design contest will be done annually to give UTM students a chance to be involved in the designing of the t-shirts that will be worn by all champions of intramural sports the following year.
Thank you to all those who participated in the 2022 UTM Intramurals T-shirt Design Contest. UTM voted and congratulations to Manjot P. for the winning design.
General Guidelines | 2021-22
- Participants must be a current UTM student
- The contest application timeline is from March 17th to April 17th 2022
- Click here to download our UTM Intramurals Champions T-Shirt Design Contest Application form
- All entries must be submitted to the UTM Intramurals Administration Staff by email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Must include the vector file as an attachment as well as the contest form
- Once submitted, all entries will become property of the Department of Recreation, Athletics and Wellness and will be used at their disposal.
- DRAW has the right to make adjustments (minor/major) to the design in order to meet our brand standards
- The UTM Intramurals Administration Staff will select 3 finalist which will be put to a vote among the UTM Community
- The winner of the contest will be announced on April 29th 2022 following the voting period from April 20th to 27th 2022
- Designers may choose one of the following t-shirt colours provided
- Short sleeve shirts will be used
- Designers may use up to FOUR colours for the artwork
- Design will only be for the front of the t-shirt
- Designs must include only the UTM Intramurals Logo
- UTM Intramurals logo (for light color background)
- UTM Intramurals logo (for dark color background)
- please do not alter the colour, text, or spacing of the logo used
- Artwork must include something that denotes Intramural Champion: (IM Champion, Intramural Champ, etc.)
- Slogans and catchphrases are permissible provided:
- They are not derogatory or distasteful. (UTM Intramurals Administration Staff will determine appropriateness.)
- They do not infringe upon copyrighted material.
- Artwork must be related to sports, but should not concentrate on a single sport.
- Each participants will be able to submit 2 submissions
- The first copy of their design t-shirt!
- UTM Intramurals Prize Pack worth up to $75.00!
- Includes a UTM Eagles Water Bottle, Eagles Lanyard, Eagles String bag, current UTM Intramurals Championship shirt, a Under Armour Eagles Sweater and a $25 gift card to the UTM Bookstore
- The PRIDE of knowing that fellow UTM students are wearing YOUR t-shirt design!
If you have any additional questions about the contest, please email the UTM Intramurals Administration Staff at email@example.com