Student Group Rentals
Space Booking Request
UTM recognized student clubs and groups who wish to book space at the RAWC are to complete the webform below. DRAW reviews booking requests individually and as a collective in order to allocate space reasonably and fairly amongst all student clubs/groups. We will respond to all booking requests no later than one week following the due date listed per term. Please note that completing the webform is not an official booking. Requests made after the due date, will be processed based on remaining facility availability. Requests must be received once per term based on the schedule below.
Fall Due Date: Friday, September 16, 2022.
Winter Due Date: Friday January 6, 2022.
Student Clubs/ Groups are required to meet the following criteria in order to request 'free' rental space:
- Have current recognition by U of T Student Organization Portal. * New as of September 1, 2022*
- Provide an explanation as to how the club/group enhances the student’s University experience.
- Gives back to the DRAW.
- No admission or program fee is charged to students to participate in the activity.
- Participation in the activity is open to all U of T students.
- Verify that the students participating in the activity are registered U of T students only.
- Outside coaches/instructors must hold a current RAWC membership or purchase a day pass while in the facility.
If the club/group does not meet these criteria for the duration of their booking request, then the club/group will be subject to a rental fee, as disclosed on the DRAW External Rentals webpage.