Fitness Centre Bookings
Welcome back UTM! This year, things may look a bit different, but we've got you covered. In order for you to use the Fitness Centre in the Recreation, Athletics & Wellness Centre, you will need to reserve your spot ahead of time.
Please Note: Access to the UTM RAWC Changerooms will be unavailable for the week of September 28 - October 1 (inclusive) due to repair work. The fitness centre, group fitness classes, and indoor and outdoor sports will still be available, however, users are asked to arrive ready to participate. During this week only, please you bring your belongings with you as you move throughout the space.
Provincial Proof of Vaccine Requirement
In accordance with the Province of Ontario Passport Certificate Regulation and effective September 22, 2021, all participants accessing indoor sport, recreation and fitness facilities must be fully vaccinated (2 doses plus 14 days). The regulation can be found here.
Please note that all Sport & Rec participants of indoor programming are required to show proof of vaccination and complete a screening on the day of your visit.
All requirements can be found on our 2021 Vaccine Requirement page.
UTM RAWC FITNESS CENTRE BOOKING REMINDERS
- 60-Minute time-slot per registration. Limit of 1 per day.
- Please arrive no eariler than 10 minutes before your scheduled visit to check-in at the UTM RAWC Welcome Desk
- Lockers are for day-use only and no showers will be available at this time.
- Please note: Last booking of the day (5pm) is for 45 minutes only
- Remain 2m apart while using the RAWC facilities
- Please keep your mask on while travelling through the RAWC
HOW TO REGISTER FOR UTM RAWC FITNESS CENTRE
- Fitness Centre timeslots will only appear 48hrs ahead of time
- Visit recreation.utoronto.ca portal to book your preferred workout time
- Completion of UCheck is mandatory before visiting the University
- Present your T-Card and registration confirmation (email) at UTM RAWC Welcome Desk for check-in
- Have fun and be safe!