To book an appointment, please visit UTM’s Instructional Support Portal and submit an Instructional Support ticket under “Inquiry or Consultation”. Within the Instructional Support Portal’s “Knowledge Base”, you will also find a number of articles that address common pedagogical questions.
You are also welcome to book an appointment by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome the opportunity to work one-on-one with UTM faculty and instructors with:
- teaching skills
- dossier reviews
- identifying evidence-based instructional strategies aligned with your course goals and student learning outcomes
- designing a new course or redesign an existing one
- redesign aspects of an existing course with an inclusive lens;
- develop formative and summative assessment tools to measure and provide feedback on student learning
- generating innovative ideas for in-class and out-of-class activities
- learning about Active Learning Classrooms or using active learning strategies
- helping with assignment design
- writing student learning outcomes
- creating or revise your syllabus
- interpreting and responding to course evaluation data
- supporting scholarship of teaching and learning (SoTL) projects
- mapping course-level learning, program-level and degree-level expectations and
- apply Universal Design for Learning principles for curriculum and assessment design.
- strategies for promoting academic integrity