Working on campus for UTM Anthropology
July 22, 2021 update: The two-step procedure outlined below for working on campus for UTM Anthropology remains in place. Please continue to follow the steps below. Thank you.
Who should follow this procedure
This procedure is only for the following categories of people who are coming to the U of T Mississauga (UTM) campus for work or research related to the UTM Department of Anthropology and Forensic Science Program:
- Anyone working in UTM Anthropology research labs (including graduate and undergraduate students who are working as research assistants)
- Administrative staff employed by UTM Anthropology
- Faculty and instructors employed by UTM Anthropology
- Teaching assistants employed UTM Anthropology
Steps to follow on the day you come to campus
If you are in a category listed above AND you plan to come to the UTM campus for work or research related to the UTM Department of Anthropology, you must complete BOTH of the following steps (links will open in a new tab):
- confirm you are coming to campus using the UTM Anthropology online confirmation form (requires UTORid login), AND
- complete a health self-assessment (UCheck online or paper-based PDF options are available).
Thank you for following this procedure. If you have any questions, please contact Carolyn Loos, Departmental Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.