Other Opportunities for Students
St. George campus Archaeology activities
Join the St. George Archaeology Centre email listserv to receive their updates on news, events, scholarships, and other opportunities.
Cultural Resource Management Jobs
The following external job opportunities may be of interest to students interested in Cultural Resource Management.
ASI Archaeological & Cultural Heritage Services hires Field Technicians and Field Directors. Applications are accepted at various times of the year.
Timmins Martelle Heritage Consultants Inc. accepts applications at various times of year.
Archaeological Research Associates Ltd (ARA) employs qualified student interns to work on archaeological projects throughout Ontario.
AECOM hires Field Technicians in Ontario.
Professional associations can be excellent sources of information about events, careers, awards, and other opportunities. Many associations offer student memberships.
- Canadian Anthropology Society
- Canadian Archaeological Association
- Canadian Association for Physical Anthropology
- Ontario Archaeological Society
- American Anthropological Association
- American Association of Physical Anthropologists
- Society for American Archaeology