Forms for TAs
Note regarding suspension of service of the UTM/UTSG Shuttle Bus for the Summer and Fall semesters in 2020:
UTM Department of Anthropology TAs can submit expense reimbursement forms and receipts for reasonable transit costs for work-related TA travel between Mississauga and downtown Toronto until the shuttle service resumes.
Please note the maximum reimbursement amount is $14 per return trip.
- The coverage applies to TAs for courses that have an in-person component at UTM.
- TAs can submit reimbursement requests for various means of transit to the campus, including:
- car pooling
- ride sharing
How to submit your reimbursement request:
Please complete and send the following via email to Carolyn Loos, Department Manager at email@example.com:
- CUPE 3902 Unit 1 UTM Shuttle Reimbursement Form (PDF)
- U of T Expense Reimbursement Form (PDF) (You only need to complete the sections that are highlighted in yellow.)
- Photos or scans of your travel receipts
Inter-campus Travel Reimbursement
(From CUPE 3902 Unit 1 Agreement 2014-17 Section 27:06)
Employees required to perform their duties at a campus other than their affiliated campus shall be reimbursed for supervisor-approved travel expenses for all travel between campuses required for the performance of their duties. For St George/UTM travel reimbursement is at the rate of a return shuttle bus trip. For UTSC/UTM travel reimbursement is at the rate of a combined return TTC and shuttle bus trip.