UTMAA Board of Directors 2019-2020
The University of Toronto Mississauga Alumni Association operates through a board of 12 directors, one of whom is an ex-officio member.
Each board member is expected to participate at the UTMAA board meetings, to be actively involved in board's working groups or initiatives, and to serve as an ambassador for the University and its alumni, both on- and off-campus.
- Ziyaad Vahed (HBA 1999 UTM), President
- Chris Thompson (HBA 2012 UTM), Past President
- Manny Bettencourt (BCom 1995 UTM)
- Dania Ciampini (BCom 2007 UTM)
- Brianna Croft (MMI 2018 SGS UTM)
- Sara da Silva (HBSc 2010 UTM, PhD 2016 SGS UTM)
- Demetra Dimokopoulos (HBSc 2006 UTM)
- Imre Gams (HBA 2012 UTM)
- Hana Tariq (BSc 2004 UTM)
- Fatima Ul-Haq (HBSc 2007 UTM)
- Megha Wadhwani (HBA 2010 UTM)
For a description of the member role, see the UTMAA Constitution.
- Andrew Stelmacovich, Executive Director of Advancement, University of Toronto Mississauga (represented on the board by his designate, Kristin Lovell, Director of Alumni Relations, University of Toronto Mississauga)
Contact us if you would like to learn more about getting involved in the UTMAA.
|home | privacy | events|