UTMAA Board of Directors 2021-2022
The University of Toronto Mississauga Alumni Association operates through a board of 12 directors, one of whom is an ex-officio member.
Each board member is expected to participate at the UTMAA board meetings, to be actively involved in board's working groups or initiatives, and to serve as an ambassador for the University and its alumni, both on- and off-campus.
- Dania Ciampini (BCom 2007 UTM), President
- Ziyaad Vahed (HBA 1999 UTM), Past President
- Brianna Croft (MMI 2018 SGS UTM)
- Sara da Silva (HBSc 2010 UTM, PhD 2016 SGS UTM)
- Demetra Dimokopoulos (HBSc 2006 UTM)
- Imre Gams (HBA 2012 UTM)
- Sheliza Ibrahim Khan (HBSc 2001 UTM)
- Sarah Israr (HBA 2014 UTM, MGA 2017 SGS U of T)
- Teo Salgado (HBA 1997 UTM)
- Fatima Ul-Haq (HBSc 2007 UTM)
- Megha Wadhwani (HBA 2010 UTM)
For a description of the member role, see the UTMAA Constitution.
- Andrew Stelmacovich, Executive Director of Advancement, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Kristin Lovell, Director of Alumni Relations, University of Toronto Mississauga
Contact us if you would like to learn more about getting involved in the UTMAA.
|home | privacy | events|