Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018
5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
William G. Davis Building, Third Floor, Room 3140
University of Toronto Mississauga (MAP)
Registration is closed.
The Department of Economics at U of T Mississauga invites you to network, socialize and reconnect with fellow Economics alumni, students and faculty at an evening social event. This event will feature a panel of Economics alumni who will share their experiences, career paths and advice for students planning their careers in Economics.
- 5:00 p.m. - Registration and refreshments
- 5:30 p.m. - Welcome and opening remarks
- 5:40 p.m. - Panel discussion
- 6:30 p.m. - Q & A
- 7:00 p.m. - Networking reception
- Steven Fair (BA 1988), Executive Vice-President, NVT Phybridge
- Sharlene Goncalves (BA 1988), Senior Business Analyst
- Michael Hart (BA 1990), Partner, Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP
- Frances Homann (BA 1999), Associate Wealth Advisor, RBC
- Jan Klakurka (BCom 1993), Director, Management & Organizational Studies, and Assistant Professor (tenure-stream), Management & Organizational Studies, Huron University College, Western University; Instructor, Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto
- Uros Petronijevic (HBSc 2009), Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, York University
Registration is closed. Seating is limited. Complimentary refreshments will be served. Complimentary parking details are provided in your registration confirmation email.
Please contact Mihai Baetu, manager, Department of Economics, if you require information in an alternate format, or if any other arrangements can make this event accessible to you.
Stay connected through upcoming events.
|home | privacy | events|