When the offer to attend UTM is accepted, please contact Accessibility Services immediately at 905-569-4699 to set up an appointment to meet with an Accessibility Advisor. This will assist in starting the registration process.
- An intake meeting will be scheduled with a professional staff member who has expertise in specific areas of disabilities. Please bring documentation (from an appropriate medical professional/specialist) that identifies your disability and the accommodations you will require to the meeting. The office's Medical Certificate is available to print in the online forms section of this website.
- IMPORTANT: During the first week of classes please log in to AIMS (Accessibility Information Management for Students). Here you will:
- register your tests and exams that you need to write with Accessibility Services with academic accommodations
- confirm your test and exams with Accessibility Services
- view your upcoming advising appointments
- register for note-taking services and download your notes from AIMS
If you require assistance in logging into and using AIMS, please contact the office immediately at email@example.com or 905-569-4699.
Students must meet with their Accessibility Advisor annually to reconfirm their accommdations and receive updates on the Centre's procedures and any new initiatives.