Guardians of UTM
Did you know...
UTM has a game! Last October, the class of 2020 were the first to play Guardians of UTM, our university's first mobile game! This year, it's your turn!
Somebody is leaking UTM's secrets, and the Guardians need your help! Investigate people (and... animals?) from across campus to gather clues that will lead you to the culprit. Join the Guardians cast to:
- Create your own avatar and explore the virtual UTM campus
- Solve puzzles and inch closer to unraveling the mystery
- Learn about the campus and its resources
- Interact with familiar characters like the UTM Eagle and the Blind Duck
- Become immersed in a witty, charming quest to save UTM!
How can I join?
Guardians of UTM will be released to new-to-UTM students ONLY later this year. More details on getting access are coming soon! The game is playable on iOS and Android devices.
What's this about an in-person event?
Through a 2-hour Amazing-Race-style set of activities, discover who the mole really is. Join your in-game team mascot to hunt the down the leak and reveal the true ending of the game!
More info coming soon!
Where can I see more about Guardians of UTM?
You can read more about the development of the game in our feature articles on our In the News page! Plus, our trailer has arrived!
I have a question...
Please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, or go to DV2090 and ask in-person.