Student Organizations Networking Nights
Join us on Wednesday March 22nd as we host our last Networking Night for Student Organizations. We've planned to help your new executive team transition into their roles better! Bring your new and past executive teams and learn from other presidents, secretaries, treasurers, etc about their roles and responsibilities.
Connect with other students across campus and discuss the best practices of roles in your student groups!
- What accomplishments are you proud of?
- In what ways would you change to improve for next year?
- What are your visions for the organization?
- What fears or concerns do you have about your role?
Student Organizations Networking Nights allow campus clubs, organizations and academic societies to meet a few times a semester to connect, share ideas and resources, and develop new ways to collaborate and work together.
Benefits to Student Organizations:
- Develop relationships with other groups
- Meet faculty and staff members
- Make new connections
|Meeting 3||Thursday February 2nd, 2017||5pm - 7pm | DV Council Chambers|
|Meeting 4||Wednesday March 22nd, 2017||5pm - 7pm | DV Faculty Club|