Girl Guides of Canada
- The Girl Guides of Canada exists to provide a safe environment that invites girls to challenge themselves to find their voice, meet new friends, have fun and make a difference in the world.
- Girl Guides of Canada strives to ensure that girls and women from all walks of life, identities and lived experiences, feel a sense of belonging and can fully participate.
- Girl Guides is an organization with over 100 years of history - and over 25 locations within the Peel Region.
- Students working on this project will have the chance to organize a science/ technology day at UTM for Girl Guides of Canada participants. Students will have the chance to plan the event with stations for participants to engage in an interactive on campus experience and earn a badge for the day!
Registration is now closed
If you would like to inquire about this project, please email Alysha Ferguson email@example.com
- Registered participants must attend either of the mandatory training sessions (below) with the Centre for Student Engagement Centre
- Monday, October 3rd 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Wednesday, October 5th 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)