Dixie Bloor Neighbourhood Centre
- The Dixie Blood Neighbourhood Centre works to identify and discuss issues and concerns, develops and provides services and programs to meet the needs of the community, and promote community participation.
- This years' Community Innovation Project with the Dixie Blood Neighbourhood Centre, will have the opportunity to conduct research with Syrian Refugee community members in the Peel region. Students will have a chance to explore how the community has supported the refugees in the past year and develop suggestions for future programs.
Registration is now closed
If you would like to inquire about this project, please email Alysha Ferguson email@example.com
- Registered participants must attend either of the mandatory training sessions (below) with the Centre for Student Engagement Centre
- Monday, October 3rd 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Wednesday, October 5th 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)