Caledon/Dufferin Victim Services (CDVS)
- The Caledon/Dufferin Victim Services is a crisis intervention service assisting those affected by crime, tragedy and disaster in the Town of Caledon and the County of Dufferin.
- They provide a wide array of services including support safety planning, general assistance and practical aid.
- This not-for-profit organization has been working with the Peel Region for over 20 years.
- Participate in working with CDVS on a research project aimed at better understanding the issues facing male victims of domestic violence in the Peel Region and in Canada.
Registration is now closed
If you would like to inquire about this project, please email Alysha Ferguson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registered participants must attend either of the mandatory training sessions (below) with the Centre for Student Engagement Centre
- Monday, October 3rd 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Wednesday, October 5th 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)