- The Alzheimer Society, Region of Peel exists to alleviate the personal and social consequences of Alzheimer's disease and related dementia; to help find the cause, prevention and cure.
- They provide a wide array of services throughout the Region of Peel with offices in Brampton and Mississauga. They support families and individuals affected by Alzheimer's disease and related dementia.
- This not-for-profit organization has been working with the Peel Region since 1983.
- Participate in working with Alzheimer Society to develop a high school educational program (curriculum development and health promotion). This educational program will be used in high schools to have students understand more about Alzheimer's (the biology and psychology of the disease).
Registration is now closed
If you would like to inquire about this project, please email Alysha Ferguson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registered participants ust attend either of the mandatory training sessions (below) with the Centre for Student Engagement Centre
- Monday, October 3rd 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Wednesday, October 5th 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)