Peel District School Board
- In collaboration with the Peel District School Board (PDSB), this mentorship program has been designed by both PDSB and the Centre for Student Engagement to work with elementary school students to enhance both their literacy and math skills.
- If you want to make an impact in your community or gain valuable experience for jobs with youth (including teaching) this is the perfect way to do it!
- Participate in the PDSB Mentorship Program from October 2015 to April 2016 at Ellengale Public School
- Option of continuing until the elementary school year is finished
- Must commit to a minimum of 3 hours a week (you decide your hours with the "team lead" at Ellengale)
Registration is now closed
If you would like to inquire about this project, please email Alysha Ferguson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registered participants ust attend either of the mandatory training sessions (below) with the Centre for Student Engagement Centre
- Monday, October 3rd 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Wednesday, October 5th 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Must have a valid Vulnerable Sectors Check (no more than 6 months old)