Girl Guides of Canada
- The Girl Guides of Canada exists to provide a safe, all girl environment that invites girls to challenge themselves to find their voice, meet new friends, have fun and make a difference in the world.
- Girl Guides of Canada strives to ensure that girls and women from all walks of life, identities and lived experiences feel a sense of belonging and can fully participate.
- Girl Guides is an organization with over 100 years of history - and over 25 locations within the Peel Region.
- Participate in developing some of the core programming that Girl Guides of Canada offers.
- Today's "Guiding" program helps girls learn about global and cultural awareness, career exploration, science & technology, and the arts. Girls in Guiding participate in several different types of programming to develop skills needed to speak out and take action on issues that are important to them.
- You will have the opportunity to develop some of this core programming and for varying ages of the Girl Guides of Canada groups.
Registration is now closed
If you would like to inquire about this project, please email Alysha Ferguson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Registered participants ust attend either of the mandatory training sessions (below) with the Centre for Student Engagement Centre
- Monday, October 3rd 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)
- Wednesday, October 5th 6-8pm, Spigel Hall (Davis Building)