- In partnership with charitable organizations, local businesses, schools, community organizations, and the citizens of Mississauga, MississaugaGives aims to encourage charitable giving across our city on GivingTuesday happening this year on Tuesday, November 29th, 2016 (After Black Friday)
- On Tuesday, November 29th, 2016, MississaugaGives will be bringing the GivingTuesday movement back to the City of Mississauga for a second year. After Black Friday and Cyber Monday—two days great for the economy—GivingTuesday is the Tuesday following both days and is used to focus on celebrating giving in all forms. Brought to Canada in 2013, GivingTuesday is a global giving movement originating in 2012 by the United Nations Foundation
- Come out to a resource fair dedicated to the spirit of giving back.
- Student who attend will learn about the different ways they can give back to their community.
- Clubs, Student Organizations, and Community Partners will be attendance to provide students with insights to giving.
- For students who are interested in attending, check out the Facebook event page to confirm your attendance: https://www.facebook.com/events/182969458829733/
Registration is now closed