Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup
- Every year, tens of thousands of Canadians take action against shoreline litter by participating in the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup.
- This initiative focuses on educating and empowering people to make a difference through community cleanup events.
- The mission of the event is to promote understanding and education about shoreline litter issues by encouraging Canadians to rehabilitate shoreline areas through cleanups.
- This project will begin with an orientation to the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup and learning more about what you will be doing for the day
- The project will end with a reflection with one of the student staff from the Community Engagement team
Registration is now closed
The event will take place on September 24th 2016 from 1-6pm
Meet in front of the Centre for Student Engagement office at 12:45 p.m. (DV 2077)
- Ensure to dress appropriately on the day of the event (comfortable and warm clothing) also please make sure to bring any snacks, water etc. that you may need throughout the day
If you would like more information about the Great Canadian Shoreline Cleanup, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org