Community Day Events
During Community Day Events (CDE), students spend one day in the Peel region working with an organization on a one day project. Some of our upcoming projects include:
Become a Community Engagement Ambassador!
The success of our Community Day Events is thanks to students stepping up to be leaders within the program. Each CDE will have a Community Engagement Ambassador that will lead a group of students by promoting, organizing and reflecting on the experience alongside the group. The Community Engagement Ambassador will be chosen based on completion of this application by September 19th.
Additional expectations of Community Engagement Ambassador (CEA):
- Participation in CEA meetings
- Participate in event logistic planning
- Help with promotional strategies (tabling, social meeting, etc.)
- Write the occasional blog post for promotional purposes
Community Engagement Ambassadors will receive recognition on their CCR (Co-curricular Record).
- For a full job description, click here
Why take part?
- Perfect way to start getting involved with the UTM community and in the Peel Region
- Meet others with similar interests
- Build connections with community partners
- Understand the communities wants/needs
- Add the experience to your Co-Curricular Record (CCR)
Images from Community Day Events
For more information, or if you would like to partner with UTM on a project, please connect by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org