- Civic Engagement are day long events that learn, identify, and address issues within society.
- Students are also able to learn about different areas of concern within society by attending monthly Conscious Activism Documentaries.
- These events are perfect for those who have a passion for activism and social change, would like a short-term commitment, and those like to stay close to campus.
- These events will take place the first and third Tuesday of the month, with each event dedicated to a different area of social change.
- Some events may revolve around issues such as Gender Equality, Black History Month, Fair Trade and Disabilities Awareness.
Civic Events will take place the first and third Tuesday of every month
Time: 5-7 p.m.
Events are drop in but join our emailing list to get reminders and updates about what’s occurring each month