- UTM Across Canada bursaries are available based on financial need;
- While we make every effort to support participation of as many students as possible, funding is extremely limited so please ensure the your bursary application is accurate and requested only as needed;
- Applicants should be prepared to cover the full cost of the experience. Refunds will not be issued should applicants not be selected for a bursary;
- Bursary amounts vary depending on financial need and the available funding sources;
- Bursary awards will be reviewed by the UTM Across Canada bursary committee and will be communicated to participants prior to the second instalment deadline.
UTM Across Canada Financial Need Bursary
- The UTM Across Canada Funding Application must be submitted at the time of application and must be submitted by the application deadline. Visit the UTM Across Canada application page for details on how to submit your funding request;
Residence Experience Bursaries
- The department of Student Housing & Residence Life values co-curricular learning experiences, such as UTM Across Canada, for students during their time in university and has bursaries available for residence students;
- These bursaries are offered directly by Student Housing & Residence Life and are only available to students living in residence;
- Applications must be submitted directly to the department and will be reviewed at their discretion;
- Visit the Residence Experience Bursaries to learn more and apply.