Social Insurance Number (SIN)

SIN CardThe Social Insurance Number (SIN) is required to work in Canada or to have access to government programs and benefits.  

*You may need to amend your study permit before applying for a SIN from Service Canada (depending on your immigration documentation); please visit us during drop-in advising for more information.