International Education Centre

For optimal website viewing experience, please use Firefox, Safari or Google Chrome.

International Students

I want to renew my study permit  I want to work in Canada  I want to become a permanent resident
How do I use my health card?  I need a SIN number  I want to meet new people

International Opportunities

I am a UTM student looking to study abroad  I am a visiting student from a non partner institution  I am an incoming exchange student from a partner institution



   IEC Facebook               IEC Twitter               IEC Instagram               IEC YouTube               IEC Blog               IEC Email