IMI Staff + Programs News Archive
- Forensic Accountants Fight Back Against Fraud (MFAcc)
- UTM (IMI) launches new graduate program in forensic accounting
- Donna Heslin (IMI Director of Graduate Programs & External Relations) interviewed by Canadian Science Policy Conference about IMI's role in innovation and regional partnerships
- MMI highlighted as great complement to science degree in University Affairs
- BMC featured in Maclean's magazine: "You need a science degree to tackle the art of medical illustration"
- University of Toronto Mississauga forensic accounting master's program (MFAcc) to launch in fall 2017, expanding the scope of student recruitment in fraud investigation, securities inforcement and more
- Article feat. LKCFLC Manager Andrew Graham's work in Georgia as part of Gadachrili Gora Regional Archaeological Project Expedition (G.R.A.P.E.)
- Afrodite Cruz, MMI Recruitment, Placement and Employer Relations Officer, featured in Young Women in Business as a panellist for "Diversity in the Workplace"
- MBiotech wins Best Biotech Education Programme: North America at the 2016 International Life Sciences Awards
- Donna Heslin, IMI Director of Graduate Programs & External Relations, publishes op-ed for her talk at the Canadian Science Policy Conference: "Building regional innovation partnerships that work: The City of Mississauga"
- UTM Institute for Management & Innovation announces interim director Pierre Desrochers
- IMI Faculty and Staff Saluted at Inaugural Awards Reception
- Welcome Hazel McCallion
February 23, 2015