Contact the JH&SC

If you have a question/comment/issue that you would like the committee to discuss, please contact a committee member in your union/department/building. You can find the committee membership and member contact information by following the link to your right or by clicking here.

If you are unable to contact your committee member or you would like to contact the committee co-chairs you can do so by filling out the form below.

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.