Graduate Programs & Departments
- Mississauga Academy of Medicine
- Cell & System Biology
- Ecology & Evolutionary Biology
- History of Art
To learn more about research-based academic opportunities at U of T (MA, MSc and PhD programs), please visit the School of Graduate Studies website.
Professional Graduate Programs
Several professional graduate programs are based on the UTM campus:
- Master of Biotechnology (MBiotech)
- Master of Biomedical Communication (MScBMC)
- Master of Management and Professional Accounting (MMPA)
- Master of Management of Innovation (MMI)
- Diploma in Forensic Accounting (DIFA)
Graduate Professional Skills Program
The Graduate Professional Skills (GPS) program is an initiative from the School of Graduate Studies to help doctoral-stream (MA, MASc, MSc, PhD) graduate students become fully prepared for their future. GPS focuses on skills beyond those conventionally learned within a disciplinary program, skills that may be critical to success in the wide range of careers that graduates enter, both within and outside academe. GPS can help you to communicate effectively, plan and manage your time, be entrepreneurial, understand and apply ethical practices, and work effectively in teams and as leaders.