Elections 2014 Archives
Information posted with the call for nominations on January 7, 2014.
Elected Positions Available
UTM Campus Council
- Up to 2 Administrative Staff (including librarians)
- Up to 4 Students (2 full-time undergraduate, 1 part-time undergraduate; 1 graduate)
- Up to 5 Teaching Staff (For non-Governing Council Teaching Staff, no academic unit may have more than one representative.)
UTM Academic Affairs Committee
- 1 Administrative Staff
- 1 Librarian
- 7 Students (4 full-time undergraduate, 1 part-time undergraduate, 2 graduate)
- 16 Teaching Staff (There will be no more than one Teaching Staff representative from each academic unit at UTM.)
UTM Campus Affairs Committee
- 3 Administrative Staff (There will be no more than one Administrative Staff representative from each academic or administrative unit)
- 1 Librarian
- 6 Students (4 full-time undergraduate, 1 part-time undergraduate, 1 graduate)
- 7 Teaching Staff (There will be no more than one Teaching Staff representative from each academic unit.)
Eligible individuals are encouraged to apply and to attend an information session for prospective candidates that will be Thursday, January 9, 2014, 10:00 a.m. in the Council Chamber (DV 3130). Please RSVP for this session by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. All prospective candidates must agree to abide by the terms and conditions of the Election Guidelines 2014, Section 11 of the Guidelines addresses specific UTM election matters.
In order to be eligible for election to the UTM Campus Council and/or its Standing Committees, a candidate must have a primary appointment or registration at the University of Toronto Mississauga.