Work Study Program
- Provides eligible University of Toronto students with an opportunity to work on campus and gain valuable experience
Payroll Deadlines (Fall Term) PDF
Bi-Weekly Timesheet PDF
2014 Program Summary:
- The 2014 Summer Work Study Program will run from May 5, 2014 until August 8, 2014
- Students do NOT have to be OSAP eligible
- Students can start applying as of May 5, 2014 for the Summer Program. The hiring deadline is May 30, 2014.
To be eligible, a student must:
- Be registered in an undergraduate or graduate program (includes Ontario residents, students from other Canadian provinces/territories, international students, and students studying on a part-time basis taking at least 40% of a full course load (1.0 credit continuously from May to August)
- Be taking at least 40% of a full course load for the entire summer period of study - no course load averaging is permitted
- * Students registered in Toronto School of Theology programs are NOT eligible to participate in this program.
Note: Students are only permitted to accept one Work Study position per academic year.
Stay tuned for more details!
2014-15 Work Study Program
Details coming in August 2014
Are all the jobs on campus part of the Work Study Program?
NO. Many departments hire students outside of the program. For more information please visit the On-Campus Opportunities - Listings section of this site.