Darren (NCCP) Olympic Weightlifting Coach
- Personal Training Specialist (Can-Fit Pro)
- Reebok Cycling Instructor
- Human Performance Training/HPT Certificate, Sheridan College
- NCCP Level 1 Olympic Weightlifting Coach
Daren has an extensive background in hockey and golf. After battling through a shoulder injury and recovering from surgery, he gained ample knowledge regarding injury recovery and prevention as it relates to sport and strength training.
Darren is currently working with the youth sports conditioning program offered at UTM and hopes to encourage greater participation of athletes at a younger age. For more information on this program, speak to Darren.
Darren has experience coaching in many different sports including tennis, swimming, martial arts and hockey.
His areas of expertise include:
- Working with a wide variety of clients from beginner to advanced
- Youth Sports Conditioning Training
- Training to improve core strength and flexibility
- Olympic Weightlifting for beginners and athletes
As your trainer, Darren encourages proper technique and alignment in all his training to ensure people are gettting the most out of their training. If you're looking to improve your sport- see Darren.
Make your appointment to get started on a healthier you today!