Youth Sports Conditioning
Youth High Performance Sports Conditioning & Olympic Weightlifting Program High Performance conditioning for ALL Sports
** For athletes 13 years or older
Our youth conditioning program builds capacity for athletic success, complimenting "In and Off-season" training for all sports. Utilizing the Long Term Athletic Development (LTAD) model and sport specific training tools, athletes will receive individual attention in a small group setting. Conditioning is offered up to 5 days per week with Training Blocks scheduled in 60-90 min sessions.
Program Hours & Registration:
Participants are selected to represent the University of Toronto on its team and are registered as a competitive athlete through the Ontario Weightlifting Association.
- 8 week rotation (ongoing throughout the year)
- 3:00-5:00 pm, Monday-Friday
- 60-90 minute training sessions
- Extra session times available upon demand. Please email session time requests to Darren email below.
For more information on pricing and how to register for the program contact Darren (firstname.lastname@example.org) or our coaching staff (email@example.com).
- Olympic Weightlifting Instruction-improving speed & power development for all athletes (some participants may focus their training with intentions to compete in the Olympic Lifts)
- Focus on foundational strength, proper technique and flexibility training
- Plyometric exercises, Speed, agility, quickness development and sprint mechanics
- Aerobic/Anaerobic conditioning, Functional movement screens and relevant fitness assessments the fundamental technique for the beginner to the advanced without the expectation to compete.
- Includes programming for cross training in support of other sports or athletic endeavours.
Features: Rubber bumper plates, elieko racks and bars, jerk blocks, plyometric boxes, suspension system and Dartfish software system for instant playback of athlete training on a digital screen, agility tools, medicine balls and many other features to mention. Home of the UTM Olympic Weightlifting Team and the Toronto Argonauts home practice facility.
Your Program Staff:
All of our experienced and accomplished Sports Conditioning Coaches are certified Personal Trainers. Additional credentials include NCCP Level 1 Olympic Weightlifting coaches, Sheridan College-Human Performance Training Certificate, TRX... Each of our coaches brings their own specialized training background in a variety of different sports. Come and improve your sport-no matter what you compete in!