Lockers + Towels
Locker + Towel Service
Students and community members have access to two types of lockers: 3 hour lockers and rental lockers. 3 hour lockers are labeled and are only for use during the 3 hour period while using our facilities. 3 hour lockers are free of charge and available on a first come, first serve basis. 3 hour locker locks and contents must be removed daily by facility closing time. Locks and contents will be removed from all 3 hour lockers that are not cleared out by the end of the day and are subject to a handling and storage fee.
Rental lockers can only be rented for the duration of your athletic membership. Members may rent lockers or purchase locks from the Membership Services counter. Locks and contents will be removed from any inappropriately occupied locker and subject to an administration fee.
Towel service can be purchased with or without a locker.
- Members need to swipe "out" and "in" for towel service.
- There is a $10 charge for each towel that is not returned or swiped "in" the same day they are signed out.
- Students are required to have their lockers cleared out on or prior to April 26 of each year for the Fall/ Winter session and August 26 of each year for the summer session.
- Alumni/Community/Plan B lockers must be cleared out by the expiry date of the membership if the membership is not being renewed.
Note: Lockers not cleared out by the expiry date will be charged a handling and storage fee of $25. Belongings will not be held for more than 30 days. The University is not liable for lost or stolen locker contents or for contents left after the locker expiration date.
Locker Fees (Prices include HST)
|UTM STUDENTS||LOCKER & TOWEL||TOWEL ONLY|
|8 Months (Sept.-Apr.)||$76.00||$48.00|
|4 Months (May-Aug.)||$49.00||$25.00|
LOCKER & TOWEL
PLAN B STAFF & FACULTY
LOCKER & TOWEL
|One Year (July 1-June 30)||$94.00||$71.00|
Do you supply locks?
- No - members must supply their own locks.
- Locks are available for sale at the Membership Services counter.
When do I have to clear out my locker?
- Students must clear out their lockers on or prior to April 26th of each year (Fall/Winter Session) and August 26th of each year (Summer Session).
- Community lockers must have locks and contents removed on the date indicated on their receipt.
- A handling and storage fee of $25.00 is required to reclaim your belongings once they are removed.
- Belongings will not be held for more than 30 days.
- The university is not liable for lost or stolen locker contents or for contents left after the expiration date.
- Locks and contents will be removed from any inappropriately occupied rental locker.