What to do if you're already admitted
June – July *The following information can also be found at: www.utm.utoronto.ca/new*
- Attend a New Students Group Academic Advising Session
- Check your date and time for online course enrolment
- Start planning your Orientation & Transition Programming
- Let us know how to contact you - update your contact information in ROSI (online student information system).
- Check your e-mail regularly! The university will be sending information regarding orientation and first year transition programs during the summer.
August – September
- Get your student ID card (also known as a TCard) – If were unable to attend a June New Students Academic Advising Session, you need to get your TCard as soon as possible.
- Pay your tuition by the August deadline.
- Register for OR101
- Attend all your classes right from the start! – Check out the Important Dates page to find when classes begin.