When the offer to attend UTM is accepted, please contact the Centre immediately at (905) 569-4699 to set up an appointment to meet with an AccessAbility Advisor. This will assist in starting the registration process.
- An intake meeting will be scheduled with a professional staff member who has expertise in specific areas of disabilities. Please bring documentation (from an appropriate medical professional/ specialist) that identifies your disability and the accommodations you will require to the meeting. The Centre's Medical Certificate is available to print in the online forms section of this website.
- IMPORTANT: During the first week of classes please log in to the online AIMS system (AccessAbility Information Management for Students. The link to AIMS is located on the Centre's Homepage. Here you will:
- Register your tests and exams that you need to write with the Centre with academic accommodations
- Confirm your test and exams with the Centre
- View your upcoming advising appointments
- Register for note-taking services and download your notes from the Centre’s website
If you require assistance in logging into and using AIMS, please contact the Centre immediately at email@example.com or 905-569-4699.
Students must meet with their AccessAbility Advisor annually to reconfirm their accommdations and receive updates on the Centre's procedures and any new initiatives.